Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kansas City Hmong Alliance Chruch - Kanong Yang

This is the Kansas City Hmong Alliance Church in Kansas City, Kansas. It's the back view of it but the front is really pretty though I wasn't able to get the front picture. This is a gorgeous church and the chapel is quite a sight. It has tall detail ceilings with stain glass windows. The first time I visited this church with my youth group from Tulsa, I was truly amazed at the sight of it compared to our church. Our church is a little church on the hill. This church is a real beauty, though it's quite scary in some parts of the church because its older and creaks...and said to be haunted. Though this does not compare to the cathedrals in Europe, this made me fall in love with cathedrals and I one day would love to go see them all in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment