Thursday, June 26, 2014

Devon Energy Center Norman -Zach Brinlee



The Devon Energy Center here at OU is a relatively new building on campus.  The construction of this building and other buildings like it on campus appeal to me.  I like the conservative brick look with a modern touch.  The open 5th floor study area is a place that you can go to have peaceful outside study session but without the sun or wind that you get from being outside.  On the inside they use natural lighting very well with windows that run from top to bottom of the building.  This building reminds me of great times and horrible, I have had many of my majors classes here that I enjoy.  On the other hand I have spent the night here many times studying, so these nights are not my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment