Sunday, June 29, 2014

Campus Lodge Apartment Complex- Chase Ossenkop

For the duration of my Sophomore year I lived in the Campus Lodge apartments with some of my best friends. We were really excited to move into our apartment because it would be our first time to live in an apartment and be completely on our own. The complex had a ski lodge theme and all the buildings looked nice and consistent. Once we moved into our apartment, we were slightly disappointed. The tiles were discolored and the furniture was not very nice. Along the dining area wall there is crown molding in the middle of the wall for no reason, it is pretty ugly. Also, the living room does not let in much natural light at all. It can get pretty dark in there. However, we made the best out of it by buying our own furniture and decorating the rooms really nice. Spending a year in this apartment complex has been an overall great experience. I have some great memories with my friends in our apartment and at our pool. Even though these buildings are kind of ugly on the inside, I am glad I got to spend the past year here making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment