Sunday, June 29, 2014

Barnes & Noble in Southlake, Texas- Chase Ossenkop

This Barnes & Noble is located in Southlake Town Square in Southlake, Texas. To most people it may seem like just another store among the plethora of stores that are located in Town Square, but this one has special meaning to me and my friends. Town Square is a place that people from my hometown area go to hangout on the weekends because there is a movie theater, shopping, and several restaurants. This Barnes & Noble served as our meeting ground every time that we went and hung out. We would meet in the back of the store by the music before we went out into the Square for the night. This is also the building that I went to for all of the midnight releases for the Harry Potter series. Needless to say, I have several great memories in this building and whenever I drive by it I am reminded of the fun times I have had in and around this building. The building itself is not that impressive, it is the location and memories that it holds that give this building meaning and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment