Thursday, July 3, 2014

Natural History Museum - Nathaniel Ashley


Above is a picture of the inside entry way of the Natural History Museum in Washington, DC. The entry way gave me the feeling of the sheer massiveness of the place itself. With pillars reaching up to the ceiling, I felt as if I was in the Tower of Babylon. As I moved from room to room, I got to see more of the natural beauty of this world that I myself have not been able to experience myself. Even though I have traveled across America, been into deep caverns and climbed tall mountains, there is still so much to see. This doesn't only go for our planet, but throughout the stars as well. Having high ambitions, and reaching for the stars has always been who I am, the museum just helped show me what other things to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment