Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Galleria Office Towers, Dallas - Zach Brinlee


This is the Galleria Office Towers in Dallas, TX.  If you have gone to Dallas you most likely have made a stop here.  It is most famous for the Galleria Mall that is located on the lower floors.  In the middle of the mall there is an ice skating rink that runs all year around.  Being from Oklahoma and playing soccer, I sent at least 5 weekends a year in Dallas for tournaments.  We made it a thing to go here every time we would visit. Furthermore, my dad worked on the top floor when I was first born so it has a special place in my family's heart.  I really like the design of the top of the building and the simplicity of the rest of the building.  The outside is pretty normal with the exception of the top and it's sister building having the large arch style sides.  The inside is what is really amazing to me.  If you walk through the mall it is so open and has a welcoming feeling.  The top floor however, is where the magic happens.  The view that you get is amazing, and you can see all over Dallas from this 360 degree view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment