Thursday, July 3, 2014

Alamo Bowl - Nathaniel Ashley






Above is a picture of the inside of the Alamo Bowl Stadium in Texas. I went there to play the half time show with the rest of my high school band. Back then I played the Trombone (not well I might add). I would practice though and I was decent at marching. When the time came to play on the field, I was doing pretty well...until the camera man was right in my face. I forgot my part and started to panic. With the trombone though, I was able to hide the fact by just moving the slide and faked played. To this day, I can say I made a fool of myself on TV and got away with it, and that is okay. Because it gave me the confidence to ask out someone I liked, and they are still with me today. So it is okay to make a fool of yourself every once in a while, as long as you can laugh with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment