Thursday, July 3, 2014

Air and Space Museum - Nathaniel Ashley






Above is a picture of the inside of the Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC. The building itself was mostly wide and open space with a lot of natural lighting and multiple floors to see different angles on the planes hanging from the ceiling. I think going there was one reason why I chose to become an Aerospace Engineer. Every time I here a plane in the sky, I look up. The museum also had a model of the Saturn V rocket. This same model I built the previous summer for fun and they looked the same. They were also both six feet tall. I am grateful for being able to see where Aerospace has come from, and I believe it will help me figure out where Aerospace is heading. This museum helps simplify one of my thoughts, "if you don't know where you have been, how will you ever know where you will end up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment