Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 9


This is a picture of the entire campground of K-West which is the middle school branch of the Kanakuk Kamps. It is located in Lampe, MO on Table Rock Lake. It is a Christian sports camp and I have worked here for the past 4 summers and I plan on going back for my fifth next summer. This place has probably been the most influential place in my life. I love the scenery, I love the people, and I love the mission. K-West is one of the smallest of the 13 kamps that Kanakuk owns but in my humble opinion it is the best. It has a western theme to it, hints the name K-West. We use the terms bunkhouse instead of cabin and chuckwagon instead of dining hall. This is one of my favorite places on earth. Some people would rather spend their summers at the beach, traveling Europe, or relaxing at home, but stick me in the Ozarks in good ole Lampe, Mo and I will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment