Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 4



Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium. This is a special place to quite a few people including me. There has been so much history made in this place and it has been a big part of my history as well. I have been an OU fan my entire life thanks to my dad and grandpa, who both graduated from there. My grandpa has had football season tickets for well over 30 years now. Ever since I can remember he has taken me down to Norman every game day to watch them play. I have been there when we have won big, lost big, broke records, thrilling overtimes, 100 degree weather, freezing rain, snow, and of course wind. I am coming close to attending 100 OU football games and I can remember bits and pieces from almost every one of them. I realize that I was blessed with the opportunity to go to so many games and it holds a very special place in my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment