Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 8


The Devon Tower in OKC. I chose a picture of the construction of the tower because my mom has worked for Devon for about 15 years and when the new building was being built she would take my sister and me to see the progress. We would go to the parking garage next to it to get a birds eye view of the foundation being constructed. It was really cool to see how much work it took to make a building of this size. Not many people can say they saw the building before, during, and after construction. She has given me a tour of the building a few times and I have met her for lunch a lot at the cafeteria at the bottom. My sister just started working for Devon a year ago, so now I have two family members in the tower. It truly is one of the coolest buildings I have been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment