Thursday, November 20, 2014

Austin Harvanek 9


This is the Beta Theta Pi house here at the University of Oklahoma. I am a member of this fraternity and it has made an impact on my life. Since I have signed here I have made a ton of new friends. This place has also brought me close to people I would have never imagined being close or even thought about getting to know. This place has also helped me grow as a person in my day to day life in being a better man all around. The guys here have helped me when I struggle and are always there when I need a hand. I can not imagine what I would do here in college without these guys and this place and i couldnt imagine going through the things ive experienced without this place either. This place and these people have definitely helped me and changed my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment