Monday, November 24, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 12


The St. James Hotel in Cimarron, NM. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts my family would go to Red River, NM for the thanksgiving holiday. On our way back we would go a few miles out of our way to visit the St. James Hotel and have breakfast there. Why you ask? Well the hotel is believed to be haunted. This is a very old hotel that has been around since the old west days. They have paintings of all of the famous cowboys and outlaws that have stayed there, including Doc Holliday and Billy the Kid. I have never had a paranormal experience there but I always remember as a kid hoping I would see something weird that I could not explain. I always enjoyed coming here not only for the spooky feelings it caused but to see an actual part of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment