Thursday, November 20, 2014

Austin Harvanek 6


This is FirstBank in Kiowa, OK. The reason this is special to me is because I was able to help make it happen. During my time at the bank one of the jobs they asked me to do was to work on paperwork and help locate the land to place it on. I was asked to contact the the land owners and meet with them about the pieces of property. This was a huge learning experience for me and will definitely help me down the road. The next summer I was lucky enough to work for the bank again and that is when we finally got it up and running. I cant explain how happy I was to see all of this through form the beginning to the end. Also if you were wondering yes it is a mobile building made to look fixed. Later on down the road they will come in and place a permanent building here.

No comments:

Post a Comment