Monday, November 24, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 11


This is the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain. My sophomore year of high school I went on a 17 day trip to Spain with my spanish class. We toured and traveled all around Spain, hitting the most popular cities and the coolest places. This trip was a very long time ago and I do not remember everything about it but I do remember this building sticking out the most. It is quite obvious why it would stick out in my head because of the crazy abnormal shape of the building. The structure is cool to look at from afar but it is incredible to look at up close. You get a better perspective of just how big it is and how much thought actually had to go into the design of it. It truly is one of the most special buildings in the world and I am proud to say that I have been there to see it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment