Thursday, November 20, 2014

Austin Harvanek 3


This is Mcalester High School in my home town Mcalester, OK. This is were I roamed the halls and attended high school all four years from 2008 to 2012. Me and my friends all went here together and this is were we grew relationships not just with each other but also with our teachers. There were roughly 800 kids that went here with me but I never saw a face I did not now. our teachers were as much like parents and mentors to us as they were teachers. they really cared about us and made sure that we were always doing right and doing what we needed to do to better ourselves. It was a giant family outside of the family. Yes we raised hell in here but we also learned a lot and had a great time. I would not trade my high school for another and the relationships I made here are second to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment