Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 1


This my fraternity house, Lambda Chi Alpha, at the University of Oklahoma. It was built in 1924 and was originally a veterans hospital. Some years later it became a fraternity house for the university. About a year ago the house went under some heavy internal renovations but the outside was not touched. The reason behind it was to provide a nice living environment inside but also maintain its original external structure because in a few years it will be classified as a historical landmark in Oklahoma. This place has had a big impact on my life. It is where I met a lot of my friends when I started college and also holds a lot of memories for me. I lived there for one year and worked in the kitchen for three. This is a special building for me and I look forward to coming back to OU in the future and reminiscing on the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment