Thursday, November 20, 2014

Austin Harvanek 5


This is FirstBank in Atoka, OK. This is the place that inspired me to be a finance major and do the things I have chose to do with the rest of my life. I would go in and sit with the president and and he would show me and teach me how things work and what to and not to do when I had chances to go sit with him in high school. Later on after my freshman year of college they allowed me to come work for them for the summer and taught me a lot. They allowed me to not just learn one position but they allowed me to move around week in and week out and learn a little bit of everything and all the ins and outs from the tellers, the loan officers, Vice Presidents, President, and the Board meetings. This was a really good experience for me and continues to help me in my schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment