Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 7


Walgreens Infusion Services in OKC. One of the ugliest buildings I have ever seen and it is in an older more rundown part of Oklahoma City. Besides the way this building looks I love it. As a way to control my ulcerative colitis I have to have an infusion once every two months and instead of going to the hospital I go here. They have a nursing staff to administer my IV and a nice comfortable room for me to stay in. The infusions take almost three hours to complete, so to accommodate the patients they have big lazy boys, couches, and a tv to help pass the time. Although I absolutely hate needles I really look forward to my infusions because right around the two month mark my body tells me that I am in need of new medicine, so I always know that going there will make me feel a lot better. I will have to continue to have the infusions for the foreseeable future so this place will become my second home!

No comments:

Post a Comment