Thursday, November 20, 2014

Austin Harvanek 8

This is a little 12' by 12' cabin I built for my Grandpa this summer. It is right next to our big cabin that I grew up spending free time, hunting season, and family time at. This is one of my favorite places in the world and I would rather be here than anywhere. This is were i go to get away from all the distractions of the world and to relax. It is in the middle of nowhere, no running water, no electricity. I probably have more memories and special times that are close to my heart from hear than anywhere else. The reason this cabin is so important to me is because i built it myself and i did it for my grandpa. It is something me and him get to enjoy together and I know me and my kids and grandkids will get to enjoy it for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment