Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 2


This is my house in Oklahoma City. I have lived in the house since I was born in 1992. This is the only place I have ever called home, so it obviously has special meaning to me. In the summer time in my elementary and middle school days my friends and I would ride our bikes around the neighborhood going back and forth to each others houses but we usually always ended up at my house. Our favorite thing to do was play basketball as you can see I have a goal in my front yard. Another great thing about this house is that it has a big backyard and because of that we always had dogs. The most we had at one time was five but right now we are left with two. I am a huge dog person and I will always be grateful for the ability to have dogs throughout my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment