Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jaxon Mitchell 3


This is the locker rooms at Putnam City North in OKC. This whole facility was built my senior year of high school so I only got to enjoy them for one year but I was very fortunate to have them. I played baseball in high school and prior to this being built the baseball team did not have its own locker room. We would have to change and keep all of our stuff in the dugout on the field. So when this was built it was a great luxury for us. Also, another aspect of the indoor facility were indoor batting cages! This was probably my favorite part because we no longer had to freeze outside in the offseason when we wanted to hit. When I think back on my high school days the majority of the memories are filled with baseball, so this place holds a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment