Monday, December 1, 2014

Affoue Kouame #8

Growth Point, Point growth is a work of sculptor Lim Dong Lak which is part of the series poetic Totems. Founded in 1999, it represents a start emerging from a stainless steel globe kind of cyber seed. This achievement in any poetic melancholy tension between rigor and fantasy, skillfully balance the notions of artistic creation, technology and nature. Given this vital form of which the reflecting surface is animated according to the natural light and the activity of the environment, the viewer can indulge in a dreamy contemplation. I went To Paris in France back in 2009 after my high school diploma. So, I went to do shopping not far from the place and I have noticed a spectacular sculptor. It captivated my attention and after that I went home to learn more about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment