Thursday, September 4, 2014

Austin Harvanek (First Baptist McAlester) 1


This is First Baptist Church McAlester which was my home church while I was growing up from the time I was 5 when we moved there, until I graduated high school and moved up here. I spent a lot of time here when I was younger not just on Sundays and Wednesdays but also other nights of the week. The church family I had here really helped me become who I am today and not to mention all of my friends and there parents also went to the same church. My church family here was always there for me when I needed anything and they still are. My friends parents, just like my own, weren't afraid to make sure all of us stayed in check and were doing what we were supposed to be doing. This is also the place that I gave my life to the Lord and the place I was baptized. To say the least this church will always hold a very special place in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment