Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kevin Price - Week 3 - Dallas Cowboys Stadium


 I have attended two games thus far in the Dallas Cowboys stadium thus far, but neither to watch the Cowboys play. This first game I attended was the 2010 Big XII Championship game. I was a member of the pride and I just remember how massive the stadium appears on the outside yet when you walk inside it feels even larger than it looked. There is a massive HD Screen hanging over the field that is nearly as big as the field itself. The first game was a great one it was close all the way until the final whistle OU beat Nebraska. My second experience was not as great, this was the 2013 Cotton Bowl Classic. OU ended up loosing 13 to 41 against Texas A&M. The biggest memory I have is that the entire stadium seemed to fill with A&M fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment